26 Memes For The Dirty Minded - Yes, I mean you

1. Have a close look. 


2. F is for frozen face.

3. Stop sending me this shit.

4. Don't come in we are raping presents. ⭐😏

5. Extremely rare white cougar? Really?

6. Did she just give a Smurf Job to Pappa Smurf?

7. Home Depot is a lot more fun if you have a dirty mind.

8. I'd eat that bacon.

9. This is what happens when you swallow your food whole Santa.

10. How I feel when I'm on top and he's grabbing onto my love handles.

11. Sport'n a WOODIE.

12. Woman beats off shark.


13. Remodeling

14. Clever.

15. Hey Bob! Avert your eyes!

16. My daughter's Holiday Craft... Need to talk to her Kindergarten teacher.

17. Everything reminds me of her 😭😭

18. When you forget to use your "Inner Voice."

19. Reindeers or Butts?

20. Try not to stare too long.

21. My wife, in her sleep.

22. Planned or mistake?

23. Even more proof the internet has ruined you.

24. This Reese's Cup making me wanna act up.

25. OH YEAH! RIGHT THERE!

26. I don't mean to brag, but I'm pretty sure I just found the Kardashian's family tree.

What's your favorite one? 
Put your answer in the comments.

Post a Comment

0 Comments