YouTube SEO? No Really! It's True! And Free!

 VidIQ YouTube SEO Made Easy
As you might have read or not from a previous post about how I've been demonized on YouTube and I've been working really hard to clean up the channel and get all the videos that are currently uploaded to be more SEO Friendly. It isn't that easy and it really takes the fun out of it all.

Just for shits and giggles, I thought I'd give a quick Google Search on "YouTube SEO Made Easy" and whammo! I can't believe that I've never tried this before! VidIQ was one of the ones I checked out and used for the past week or so. And I have to say, "WOW! I can't believe I haven't used this in the past!"

With the Chrome Add-on extension editing videos with full SEO has never been so easy! Keyword selections, tag selection, thumbnail helpers, Card creators, End Screen templates, Stats galore, and so much more!

I've already seen an improvement in views and subscribers in just over one week simply by using the service. All for FREE!


If things really pick up and YouTube finally decides to re-enable my monetization, I'll be upgrading my plan because there are so many more things you can have with a paid subscription service.  The free version is still really great, especially for YouTube newbies, but if your channel starts to really take off, a paid membership will do you even better.

Want more subscribers and traffic to your YouTube Channel? You should consider checking out the VidIQ Website HERE and getting started on getting the best SEO for your YouTube Channel and videos.

Have you used them too? Post your review in the comments!
This was not a paid review either. Just my opinion on a service that I actually use.

Post a Comment

0 Comments