Minecraft PS4 v1.88 Bug - Water Not Breaking Cocoa Beans

Lucky for me that this wasn't a very large build and was just a simple one that I've used many times in the past. But today while playing Minecraft on the PS4 v1.88, not so lucky.

I wanted to build a cocoa bean farm so I can use the beans for dying things. So I built my usual water breaking version that I've used in the past without any problems. As you can see in the video, it no longer works on PS4 V1.88.

Like I always do, I've reported the bug to 4J Studios. You can find the bug report HERE. If you are also experiencing this same bug, please Upvote the bug so 4j's eyeballs are more focused on it.

This is my first post on this blog reporting bugs I find. I've found and reported a lot in the past but never posted them here before, so if you find this post useful, please comment and subscribe to my youtube channel. (Link on the right)

Post a Comment

0 Comments