Who Is MacBros?

Over the years of blogging and video posting all this time, I've never exposed me as the owner of many websites and blogger articles that I've written.

So here it is. All written in plain sight.

The Onion: The 12 Year old who can  talk anybody into doing anything. (written and scripted by me) I also wrote many other posts but that one was the most popular.

macbrosplace.com got taken over by the Chinese. So I can't re-open that site. It was a terrible day that I had to shut that site down. Obviously, scammers leeched on to my domain due to its popularity and HIGH Google PR ratings.

Page Ranks were how you made money, I was PG4 at the time and the max was 5. I HAD a ton of advertisers contacting me back in the day.


People ask me if I will ever blog again. Well This is blogging now right?

Will I ever write music still?
I don't know, but here is an OLDIE!


Post a Comment

0 Comments