Why You Should Never Lick or Eat Icicles!!

Saw a kid snap an icicle from their roof in the doorway area of their home and proceed to lick it and then start to chomp down on it like it was the best treat from nature that ever was!

GROSS!!!! - "me watching in disgust."

Yeah, I know that we probably all did it as a child, but as an old fart asshole adult, I know what's in that ice. And it's disgusting!

I wish that I knew then what I know now.

Let me show you why with the picture below.


You're eating literal poopsicles there kiddo!  *BARF!*

When icicles form it's from water that melts off of your roof and runs down the side of a building, and then, here's the thing, you know what else is on your roof? Bird poop, and a lot of it! That water picks it up and freezes it in the ice. If you snap that icicle off and then chomp on it as a treat, you're eating poop. You are literally eating poop!

Icicles look clean and clear to the human eye, but if you put them under a microscope you'll likely see more than just water. Mixed in with all of the air in our atmosphere is also microscopic pieces of carbon, dust, salt, and other particles, and not to mention, bird poop! 

Stop eating bird poopsicles!

Every Parent show this to your kids now!
Hopefully, it will help save the otherwise doomed humanity.

Post a Comment

0 Comments