PC Money Account Review (Banking)



 I’ve had them for Two weeks, and so far I’m not impressed and will be returning to my previous bank while using this one just for the points.

  • Payroll deposits delayed in showing up in the account
  • CRB delayed in showing up in the account
  • Customer service phone line a joke. Very rude and cannot speak English clearly. (Outsourced to India I think because all my calls have been answered by somebody sounding like that)
  • Made up excuses that never pan out and get debunked by actual facts.
  • The Debit Mastercard won’t work on the ALC.CA website
Before returning to the previous Bank, I searched other people's experiences with them on Facebook and Reddit and they made the decision to switch back to my previous bank so much easier.

I will keep the account open and just fund it for Shopping and bill payment points. Which is going to be a pain in the ass having to call around and have all my info for deposits and payment withdrawals back to the old bank account.

This upsets me because I thought the old PC Financial bank account was back like when CIBC was part of it. I thought wrong!

I Will not recommend this bank to anybody who is looking for a No-Fee Bank account for ALL of their banking needs.

I can only recommend this service to people that like to earn PC Optimum Points. This is the only reason I'll be keeping the account open. You can buy groceries and pay bills and get 10 points for every dollar you spend anywhere, 25 points at Shoppers Drug Mart. So in this case I will be funding the account from another bank and earn my Points. They really add up doing this. So for this reason alone, I can recommend the service.

Do you want to open a no-fee Bank account with a PC Money Account? Then please do so by using this link here. That way you can help me earn more points. Thanks in advance if you do, I appreciate it a lot.

If you do get the service, I recommend that you avoid the customer service line and use the Facebook Messenger service on their Facebook Page. Like I mentioned, the phone line is abusive and rude. If you're not in a hurry, you can use their messaging feature on the PC Financial Web site that you use to access your bank account.

The following are some points they use to sell the service to you.
  • Unlimited everyday transactions
  • No monthly fees
  • 10 PC Optimum points on every dollar you spend – anywhere you shop
  • 25 PC Optimum points per dollar spent at Shoppers Drug Mart
  • 10,000 PC Optimum points for linking an external bank account
  • 25,000 PC Optimum points bonus when you set up direct deposit
  • Up to 5,000 points each month for online bill payments over $50
  • 10,000 PC Optimum points on your first purchase over $50
  • Free Interac e-transfer®
  • Free cash withdrawals at PC Financial ATMs across Canada
  • Personalized savings goals
  • Optional Overdraft Protection
  • CDIC Protection on eligible deposits
  • 24/7 fraud detection and support
  • Mastercard Zero Liability Promise for unauthorized purchases
  • Accepted anywhere Mastercard is accepted worldwide




.

Post a Comment

0 Comments