I Don't Care About Rich People Screwing Up Their Lives!


I don't know about you but I'd had enough of the media reports on Rich People screwing up their lives. I really don't care about celebrities screwing up their careers. I don't care about Rich people sticking their dicks where they don't belong.

I'm sick of hearing about R. Kelly's sexual assault charges on young people. Why does the media continue to promote this perverts celebrity? The only thing they should be reporting is when he goes to jail for a long time. And that's it, anything else, I don't wanna hear about because I don't care! The media should be telling the stories of the girls he's molested so the public can see what kind of a monster he really is. Not news about how he is denying everything.

I also couldn't care less about how or why Jessie Smollett staged his own beating just because he felt that he wasn't famous enough. Well, thanks to the media, he's famous. But not for reasons that he wanted. He let down his community, race, family, friends, co-workers, and fans. And guess what? I don't care about him or his career. But the media continues to parade his image all over the place. I've never even known about the guy till he screwed up. And I still don't care to either.


Then recently we now have a rich dude who got himself a rub and a tug. Yeah, this old fart Robert Kraft got himself a happy ending or something. And guess what? I DON'T CARE! No really I don't! Especially about some old shit head rich guy getting a handjob! Gross!

The media is so focused on rich people screwing up THEIR lives and not focusing on how the rich assholes are screwing up the little/average people lives! Yeah. What have you heard from the victims of their crimes? Hardly anything right?

Bill Cosby, Bernstein, Spacey and the list of names go on and on about how their lives are broken. Oh, you poor rich people. Booo Hooo! You fucked up and now want pity? Pffff, fuck off!

I wish the media would just tone it down and back off. They should get all their facts, make one report about the crime and move on from there. These multiple reports are annoying.

What are your thoughts on this?


Post a Comment

0 Comments