Amazing Discovery Inside Blockbuster Gumball Machine


I needed an accessory for my Man Cave to tie the room together, and this seemed to be perfect. I was surprised they were only asking $15 for it, since it’s such a collectors piece.



I popped open the bottom, which was easier than expected. Had I known this as a kid, things would have been better lol.


Looks like the coin collection tray?


WHAT NO WAY!!!


Looks like there might be more back there?


Looks like an old pipe? I didn’t know Popeye chewed bubble gum LOL.


WHAT!!!! SO RAD!!!!


I didn’t get the top key, so I had to use my trusty unboxer tool to pry open the top.


Looks like there’s something hidden in the gum balls.


What in the heckarooni could this be?


OMG IT’S AN XBOX!!! AWESOME!!!!


Let’s see if this bad boy still works. GREEN LIGHT BABY!!!


Alright let’s pop this open and see if anything was left in. Fingers crossed for a copy of Aquaman: Battle for Atlantis!!


NO WAY NINTENDO 64!!! HOW THE HECK!!!


WHHHAAAAAAAAAATTTTTT!!!!!!


One more compartment to check… Let’s see....


Looks like just a stupid piece of paper…


HHHUUUHHH???? The original draft of the Declaration of Independence?? Thanks Tommy Jeffs and B. Franks!! THIS WAS THE BEST GARAGE SALE PURCHASE TO TIE THE MAN CAVE TOGETHER!!!


!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#Blockbuster #Gumball #machine #funny #joke

via: http://imgur.com/a/jIUJe

Post a Comment

0 Comments