Under The Dome Season 3 Premier


Wow!

Did you watch last nights Season 3 Premier of Under the Dome yet? If you did, I bet you said the exact same words huh? "Wow!"

If you haven't watched it yet, then I suggest you stop reading now, as this is your Spoiler Alert.

Anybody else feel like the show took on a whole Matrix vibe? That's the first thing that came to my mind when things started to get revealed as to what the heck was going on. I have to admit, I was confused at first, and thought this season was just going to be about the people before the Dome came down and I'm glad it wasn't going to be that. Phew, that would have sucked!

Still can't get a grasp on Big Jim yet. Is he good, or is he bad. They've got him back and forth so much it's getting confusing. Maybe he's just on the fence.

I'm thinking Aliens now. With the news of other Eggs falling to earth but not remaining intact right? And those two new characters who came out of the pods at the end, I wonder if they're aliens? And what happened to Melanie Cross after the egg was smashed? I can't wait to watch next weeks episode.

Anybody else watch the show? Tell me your thoughts in the comments.

Post a Comment

0 Comments