Dylann Roof’s Alleged Manifesto Discovered Online





Shouldn't the people who took the photos and the room mate who watched him plan this for months be investigated, If not arrested as accomplices for not reporting his behaviour?
To me their just as guilty. If I saw a friend acting like this or talking about crap like this I would mention it to somebody who could either look into it or do something about it.

Check out the News Report Here if you've been living under a rock and don't know about what happened in Charleston on June 17th 2015.

There was a website called "The Last Rhodesian" at lastrhodesian.com (has since been taken down) that had a very lengthy Manifesto (Not sure how long this link will last on web archive). I've read a bit of it but stopped simply because of the disgust I felt less than halfway through.


There was also a Zip file full of Photos (Also not sure how long this archive will last either) of him spitting on the American Flag, burning it. There were photo's of him posing with the Confederate Flag and posing in from of Statues of chained slaves, in front of different plantations (I assume where there were slaves). This kid was a sicko and a terrorist!

I'm so confused how nobody saw or noticed his behaviour before he went on his shooting spree. If you see the pictures, he's clearly screwed up.

Society really needs to wake the hell up. These kind of things shouldn't be happening in today's society. Haven't we evolved enough yet to do away with primal instincts, hate, prejudice, racism,  and rage like this? If not, then the human race is doomed.

I could go on, but I'd rather not because it would just end up putting me in a crappy mood for the rest of the day, but feel free to add your thoughts and comments, I'd like to see what others are thinking about this.

Post a Comment

0 Comments