Animated Gif Overload!

Peanut Butter Jelly Time!


I'm sure glad that Facebook still hasn't allowed animated Gifs on their site yet. It's because of those things that I have been falling further and further away from Google+. I mean, what is it with making animated Gifs from Video footage over there anyway? I don't know about you, but I'd rather play the actual video instead of watching a choppy animation of one.

I bet that Dancing Banana is getting pretty distracting by now huh? "Peanut Butter Jelly Time!" Lol!
That's another thing that irks me about these stupid things, if not properly used and just splattered all over a page they can make the browsing experience terrible.

If you're on a slower internet connection and trying to brows G+, it's because of these things that can force you to close out of the site simply because these Animated Gifs are taking forever to load up. I have a fairly decent connection and an OK PC and loading all them things up just sucks the fun out of it.

If you have the video, post that please and don't bother with creating an animated Gif of the video. Besides, isn't going through all that work a waste of time anyway? Especially when I'm just going to close out of the window and just go and search for the actual video instead, completely ignoring your post all together.

Am I the only one who thinks this? What are your thoughts on this? Tell us in the comments.

Post a Comment

0 Comments